Return to Website

Community Service Officer Forum

Here is where any civilian law enforcement personel can share work experiences, problems, ideas, and promote equality in the workplace. Please join the discussion.

Community Service Officer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: CSO job position in Boca Raton, Florida

Have you tried talking to one of the CSOs or Shift supervisors? I find it puzzling that nobody at the PD would know what you are tlaking about if you have seen CSOs on the street in that jurisdiction.

Re: CSO job position in Boca Raton, Florida

Hi! I am no longer a PSA (CSO) but having been one in Florida, I am familiar with the CSO positions in Boca Raton. The best way to track it down is to Google the Boca Raton Human Resources department and they will inform you as to when they might be hiring again. If you are interested in a much busier place, check out Fort Lauderdale, FL. It only pays 29,100K but they do alot of work. Good training with the Criminal Justice Institute. The morale is not the greatest, but I think that comes with the territory of CSOs and PSAs. The website for Ft Lauderdale is http://info.ci.ftlaud.fl.us/ and click on "Job List" and look for Public Safety Aide. It is open continuously and they hire every couple of months.

Good luck!