Return to Website

Community Service Officer Forum

Here is where any civilian law enforcement personel can share work experiences, problems, ideas, and promote equality in the workplace. Please join the discussion.

Community Service Officer Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Neighbors tried to steal electric and are bad mouthing us

Hello, Happy Moms day to all moms out there, my immediate neighbors( we live in row homes ) asked us 2. Weeks ago if they could use our electric outlet that is in the front of the house. They needed this because they did not pay their bill once again this month . Of cousre they can afford ciggarrettes and ice cream from the truck every night,. That asked us and I said sure for how many hours?
SShe said, oh no, we need it for a few weeks and we will pay you something like $59.00 every month.

I immediately said no way as #. 1. It is illegal, #2) fire hazard and I have a family to look after, hubby @ 2 toddlers. And # 3) how dare she ask that?????

anyway, I knew she was mad and we would not be friends anymore, but now I find out that she is talking behind my back and saying what a ***** I am and that I promised her that I would do this. NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS would I PROMISE THAT TO ANYONE. I lost my job 2 years ago after working as a Parole Officer for 15 hrs. I was fired because I used too much Family Leave for surgeries. I'm now on DDSI. It's not much, but we squeeze by. I even helped this woman file her paperwork for SSD as she has severe diabetes. never ever got a thank you.

I am so hurt and I want to report her to the fire company for fire regulations, not because I am ****** but because she now has her house hooked up 2 row homes away with dotty old extent ion cords that will eventually cause a fire. WhT souls you do? I also don't care if she knows I did it although I would rather do it anonomously". thAnks for any help.