Return to Website

America Attacked

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, America was attacked and our freedom was attacked. As the days pass, we honor and praise the victims, rescuers, fireman, police, Americans who helped with trying to rescue those from the World Trade Center and Pentagon as well as those who throrted the Hi-Jackers attempt in Pittsburgh. Now is the time to stand up and show your American Spirit.

America Attacked
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
fighting the global terror machine

I WILL,NOT ONLY NEVER FORGET. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE. FOR THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY READ ON BOOK ,OVER AND OVER. ARAB;THE TIME HAS COME TO JOIN US IN THE 21st CENTURY OPEN LIBRARIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN NOW. IN SHORT .

"NO STONE AGE MUSLIM MORON WILL EVER TELL US HOW TO LIVE."

City where you live.... NEW YORK CITY

Re: fighting the global terror machine

MUSLIMS ARE MUCH MORE FRIENDLY THAN YOU, you just grab their ball and they answer. You think you can do anything well I hope in this century other Bin Laden born to make people like you shut up and put you over a hill of rubble

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I WILL,NOT ONLY NEVER FORGET. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE. FOR THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY READ ON BOOK ,OVER AND OVER. ARAB;THE TIME HAS COME TO JOIN US IN THE 21st CENTURY OPEN LIBRARIES FOR YOUR CHILDREN NOW. IN SHORT .

"NO STONE AGE MUSLIM MORON WILL EVER TELL US HOW TO LIVE."