Return to Website

America Attacked

On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, America was attacked and our freedom was attacked. As the days pass, we honor and praise the victims, rescuers, fireman, police, Americans who helped with trying to rescue those from the World Trade Center and Pentagon as well as those who throrted the Hi-Jackers attempt in Pittsburgh. Now is the time to stand up and show your American Spirit.

America Attacked
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God bless the Victm;s

I came here and listened and remembered and I thought of our military overseas, battling for our freedom from terrorism. I thought of the victims and families of 9-11, I thought of our police and firefighters and I remembered Americas' tears and the tears of a world that cried with us. It was not long ago and yet it seems we have already forgotten. Especially when Joan can advertise sunglasses here...and no one posts anything in awhile. We can and should heal, but we should not forget. The Eagle cries, because we are beginning once again, slowly turning away. For my own self, I won't forget. I just want to say thank you to all the special people who are giving freedom to me...

City where you live.... Lahore/PAKISTAN