FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Book

Dave
What book??

this one:

http://foxtrotecholimatango.blogspot.com/

its lovely btw

You two are very fortunate not to have been railed against by a certain individual on this message board. I was described as bizarre for having responded to a posting that is on the Foxtrotecholimatango site three weeks after it was put there. Apparently there is some sort of unspoken rule that disallows the posting of responses beyond a few days - at least there is in their own mind. Please bear this in mind when posting in the future that if three weeks are unacceptable, then three months certainly are.

Anyway, being as all three of us belong to the same bizarre club, yes, it's the Felt fanzine that the creators of the Foxtrotecholimatango site put together.

Schoolboy error on my part, had forgotten about the three week posting rule. Will try not to let it happen again.

Is there some sort of standard punishment I'll receive for this outrage?

The time response police will let you know if there are any measures to be taken. Like you I was unfortunate enough to fall foul of the "rule" and was dragged over live coals. Hopefully we've all got away with it this time.