FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Deebank / Silver controversy

Well said the pair of you. He also shouldn't be attacking people on this forum for no reason.

I am very sorry to hear that you both think that Mcfadden's slandering of two innocent people - myself and Deebank over identity issues is an imagined attack. As one of you has quite rightly said, Earlier in the forum (some years ago). I stated that I was Deebank's student. We also became good friends. You are also absolutely right to conclude that that is how I cam to know so much about Deebank and Heyward and Felt. You also say that Deebank was on half the recordings only. That does not mean to say that we have to write someone out of history where their full status is concerned.
You have both done well enough at arriving at some sensical conclusions, but I am afraid that you have made some substantial errors too. You are not on the receiving end of Macca's totally disgusting accusation. So you do not have to be emotionally involved do you.

You stoop so low as firstly to refer to me by my surname only and then by the risible nickname of "Macca". I have a full name which is displayed here. Please refer to me by my full name. I am not afraid to use it - it is my real name. You think you're so brave but you can only give out personal abuse under a pseudonym (because it is). As I said before - give us your real name or shut up. You also said in a previous post about how that is the way that I treat the greatest guitarist etc. You are so wrapped up in your obsession you fail to see (as I have several times) that musicians who have created some of the best music out there can also have personality flaws - I readily can say that Lawrence has too - as have quite a few of my favourite musicians who I have met, corresponded and worked with. To be perfectly honest I can't see why I'm wasting my energy on such a berk - WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!! And you were VERY emotionally involved before I even made a post - so don't go blaming me on your paranoia!!!!!