FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2022 Felt CD Reissues

Just saw this at Cherry Red:

All 10 Felt albums remastered and reissued on CD with brand new artwork!

During the ‘80s Felt made ten albums and ten singles for the Cherry Red and Creation labels.

These records have been remastered and revisited by Lawrence.

These new editions follow the elaborate CD and vinyl re-issue campaign and allows the most casual listener with limited shelf space to explore the world of Lawrence and Felt.

Much like a Penguin paperback which updates its covers for each new generation of fans, these beautiful editions are as always designed by the Shanghai Packaging Company.

Remastered by Kevin Metcalfe and Lawrence

Re: 2022 Felt CD Reissues

I'm so sorry that they used another version of Tuesday's secret. The one on the ep was much better, i can't understand this choice.

I disagree! In this version the dry, almost agressive guitar on the verses is very cool and makes for a much appreciated contrast when the chorus arrives. The Space Blues / Bublegum Perfume version is also great and probably more typical of Felt but I don't mind this inclusion of a different version at all! I love that Lawrence revisits the albums' tracklists, and gives arguments for it.

I see but I don't understand. It could have been fine but i'm afraid I think they missed it.

I covered this song many years ago, btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwzMR3zkrDQ

Completely agree. Think it sounds like what it is - a demo version - and even though I like the song, I always skip it when I listen to the PJR reissue.