FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello everyone

Hi Alie

The book is this one - http://www.saintetienne.com/felt-the-book/.
I'd forgotten the title, but it turns out that I was pretty much on the money just by calling it 'the book'.
I didn't buy a copy at the time and regretted it later. All one thousand copies sold out rapidly and I have one seen one for sale since, at a vastly inflated price.

There was a much more affordable, but equally rare book published - again I can't remember the title off the top of my head, but I did have the sense to buy that one at the time. When I'm home I'll find out the name and authors, but currently away for a few days.

I can't help you on the files front. The link to Lawrence of Belgravia that was posted on here a while back had expired by the time I spotted it.

Re: Hello everyone

Within the enchanting realm of academia, our Exam Proxy Service transforms into a mystical gateway to the vast expanse of knowledge, where examinations metamorphose into whimsical odysseys. As students embark on these captivating quests, the lines between learning and adventure blur, revealing the boundless wonders hidden within the academic tapestry. Each exam, now a thrilling journey, beckons seekers of wisdom to explore uncharted territories and unravel the secrets of the intellectual universe, making education an enchanting voyage of discovery.