FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Denim take over / jools holland / Lawrence of belgravia

Hi I've been looking to join a Lawrence forum for ages so happy to have found one.
Wondered if anyone can help me I've seen people on the internet saying they've got copies of denim take over. I'm dying to hear it just wondered if anyone has a link / /stream / download or even a physical bootleg it'd be much appreciated

Also as there is very little denim footage knocking about I'm desperate to see the footage of them playing on Jools holland as 'the osmonds' is one of my favourite songs. I know the audio is on the website already would just love to see the footage it's off series 1 episode 6
Think it was on YouTube at one point but as been taken down due to copyright before I got chance to watch it

Another things just cus if you don't ask you don't get if anyone knows somewhere possible to watch Lawrence of belgravia please let me know it's not vital cus hopefully I'll either get my hands on the DVD or even better catch a screening in the future

If anyone can help me or at least point me in the right direction for any of those things would be so grateful

Stay safe. Thank you ♥️

Re: Denim take over / jools holland / Lawrence of belgravia

You can find the album and the movie on soulseek http://www.soulseekqt.net/news/node/1

Thank you so much really appreciate that just watched it was brilliant got denim take over now as well so thank you

Hi Charlie.
Regarding Denim take over, this album was entirely covered by Go-Kart Mozart as it was. To my perception, the tracks from DTO are exactly the same as in GKM's albuns.
I don't know if I've recorded in AVI Jools Holland's, but if so, I'll send it by email.
Cheers,
Rui

Thank you that'd be brilliant let me know if you manage to find it ! Btw I just had a listen to denim take over you was correct heard all the songs on go kart mozart records was still nice to finally hear it though btw I got another tune off this forum 'talks like noddy' thought that was off denim take over but wasn't featured on that download ^. Do you know what that is. Is the more song on denim take over than what's listed here
Island In The Sun
Delta Echo
Lorra Laughs, Cilla
Denim Take Over
West Brom Blues
Olly Olly
Transgressions
City Centre
Synth Wizard
Robot Voice
City Of The Dead
Men Look At Women

Thanks

That is the full Denim Take Over track listing.

Robert
That is the full Denim Take Over track listing.
Thanks do you know anything about where that 'talks like noddy' tune is from that someone posted on here

Hi.
I don't know if TLN is really a Denim track.
Well, officially not. Probably something Terry Miles did...
Anyway, I think I have this track somewhere. I'll send it to your email :)

Rui Kalda
Hi.
I don't know if TLN is really a Denim track.
Well, officially not. Probably something Terry Miles did...
Anyway, I think I have this track somewhere. I'll send it to your email :)
Thank you ! No need to send it as already have it really apreciate the offer though. Just wondered about its origin so thanks for the info
If you did manage to find the jools holland clip though that'd be much appreciated still haven't been able to find it