FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Lawrence of Belgravia WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT!!

My sister and I are huge GKM fans and we are dying to watch the film but can't find a copy for sale. Does anyone know a good way to get my hands on it?

Re: Lawrence of Belgravia WOULD LOVE TO WATCH IT!!

Sadly there's no easy way to watch it. I don't think there's cinema screening anymore and they were hardly happening outside UK anyway. The DVD is out of print and is worth big bucks. I've sold the second one I've mistaken ordered at the time more than 100 € last year. And it's not available on VOD. Considering it's unavailable anywhere I'd had gladly rip it for you but the dvd player of my computer is broken. Maybe somebody else ?

Yeah that’s what I’m finding ! There was meant to be a screening at moth club in London this summer which I bought tickets for, but it got cancelled with no explanation

Yes it's pretty sad because it's a very good movie and nobody can watch it. I don't now how many DVD were pressed but it was sold out very quickly. Maybe you could also try to reach Heavenly Records or Paul Kelly through social media and ask them about VOD, screening or repressing the DVD.