FELT Forum

Welcome to our Felt/Denim/Go-Kart Mozart forum. Feel free to post a message.

FELT Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
HELP WANTED: A preacher in New England and other updates

Hi.
There's 2 versions of this track. One in Splendour of Fear and the other on the b-side of Penelope Tree 12".
Time tracks are also different. So don't mind the references on the Discography section and also the link on the Multimedia section (it's the Splendour of Fear version).

So, does anyone have the Penelope Tree 12" version?

Cheers,
Rui

PS: the site has been updated by the way

Re: HELP WANTED: A preacher in New England and other updates

Hi Rui,

I have this. I digitised it a few years ago - I didn't know you didn't have it otherwise I would have sent it to you ages ago! Let me know how to get it to you.

Paul.

I've PM'd you silverplane.....

On a similar note, and something I asked here before: Does anyone have the re-recorded version of Cathedral from the Primitive Painters 12"?

I have that too!

Hey Paul! much obliged! please send the mp3 file to my mail and to Lee's (he was the one that started this quest).
I think I already have the Cathedral file, but if you care to send it, because I believe mine was taken from a EP with too much fuzz and scratches.

Thanks,
Rui

Will try to send Cathedral tonight (taken from the CD single so there shouldn't be any sound issues). Preacher may take a bit longer since it wasn't in the folder that I thought it was in. Might have to re-digitise it this weekend if I can't locate it.