MAKAVELI BLUE BOARD

WELCOME TO OUR MESSAGE BOARD.

Forum: MAKAVELI BLUE BOARD
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
A loss

Hello. I am sure this has happened to many of you before but for us it was the first time! We lost our best and only APBT today. She was rescued from a not so good kennel in Hillsboro Illinois. Over the last 5 months we had tried and gave our all to bring her back to good health. She would have her goods and play and run and do the normal puppy stuff. In the end the bad days were out numbering the good. Her body finally gave out today. It has left an empty hole in our family. We have a 5 year old daughter who doesnt understand why Roxxi didnt come home this morning. How do you tell your little girl her best friend died? We have been searching all day for a new puppy and have found nothing we can afford. All the vet bills have really made it hard on us but we love the breed so much that we just cant live without another one. to see Roxxi on a good day click here http://www.freewebs.com/combersomepits/friendswithpits.htm If anyone has any info on new pups please let me know. From one pit lover to another thank you for hearing me out.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Web Calendars   Free Blogs   Free Guestbooks   Free Web Tools 
powered by Powered by Bravenet bravenet.com