Project Mute's Forum

Say something why don't ya.  It couldn't hurt.

Project Mute's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

dont hate the player...hate the game

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

dammit....my boxers just ripped in the butt

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

That's.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................good news.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

so there are alot of the re re's around here....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

molly is one of them

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

yes she is

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

I have a story. Actually Matt wrote it, but I pass it on.

I wrote a story. These are my words.
The Bunny on the Road
As I traveled to the south, I noticed a bunny on the road. At first, I kept driving, but I realized it was not right for such things to occur. I went back and picked up the lifeless corpse of this white, yet red, bunny. His name had been Frederick. Freddy was on his way to the gas station to buy candy for the movies. His girlfriend, Amy Bronson, was with himwhen it happened. He was trying to cross the street but a behemoth of a machine came barrelling down the road. Frederick was smoted just like the balrog. Amy had panicked and fled the scene. She could not bear the sight of the bunny she loved, lying lifeless on the pavement. And here I stand, in front of Frederick, with his panic stricken face still posed. I picked up the corpse and put it in the passenger seat. About a mile down the road, I got lonely. I realized that I was in the middle of nowhere and there were no radio stations available. The only way to keep my sanity was to have a nice conversation with Frederick. I soon noticed that he was an amazing listener. Freddy, however, thought I was insane to be talking to a dead rabbit, but he was wrong. It is the dead bunnies that are insane. I turned off my turn signal and stopped turning from the turn. Anyway, I told Freddy about where I was going. I told him about the apple trees and the pond in the back. Freddy said that he hated apples and he couldn't swim. I was furious! I started screaming at Freddy but he just wouldn't listen...because he was dead. I said, "Freddy! You'de better put your shoes on or I will slap those glasses right off your arm!" Then, Freddy fought back. He said, "Hey budday, why you gotta be like that, dude. Seriously W-T-F?" Instead of ignoring his rabbit ********** I threw him out the window and flipped him the bird. Alaska can come too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

this story is....is good news to my ears

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

did i mention that it was good

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

well good then

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

i love you tom

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

did you get my joke?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

i did.....

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

what was it then..?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

about the scarecrow silly

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

PETER JACKSON GOT THE JOKE ABOUT THE SCAREEEECROW!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

this posting is getting ridiculous

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

the people in the band are molly..cassie.emily..and heather

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

your dw is so freakin nice

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

it keeps me playing....

i do like it a lot

who is your fav. person in the band

thats kind of like how heather likes you

heather likes brian....gross he doesnt like girls

;lasjdf;lkasd;lfkasdf

Band

where did everyone go

Re: Band

they alll went on vacation...what are you talking about

Re: Re: Band

i like emily the best because she is the nicest.

Re: Re: Re: Band

i like cassie the best

Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

i also like cassie the best

Re: Re: Re: Band

are you still there

yes

who do you think is the hottest

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

i dont want to make any of them mad

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

by picking favss

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

but who cares....my favorite one...is cassie bc she actually talks to me and we have battled it to the death

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

i understand. its kind of fun talking on this forum, but why don't you talk like this on your forum.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Band

we do.......but i am just switching it up a bit

band

do you practice your drums everyday

Re: band

i havnt praticed by myself for 2 years bc they have been at ryans house where the band practices

Re: Re: band

how can you live like that. i couldnt stand it if i couldn't practice my drums everyday