Project Mute's Forum

Say something why don't ya.  It couldn't hurt.

Project Mute's Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
go to our show!!!

Hey everyone! this is cassie. im the lead guitarist of ((projectmute)). I'm really bored right now so i decided to write something on our unfinished website. evryone should come to our show on the 29th! then tell us how you like us. its only our first show so dont be too harsh JUST KIDDING! yeah were awesome i hope you like us. we try hard not to sound like a typical chick band. I would die if we sounded like the donnas im sorry but they suck
see ya later alligator!

Re: go to our show!!!

Hi!
Nice website. We WILL be at your show on the 29th - looking forward to it! You are such a good guitar player - it's fun to watch you (we saw the talent show video, plus Alex's dad was there to watch). Hope you do a great job! Don't be nervous - there'll be several of us in the audience cheering you on. Your own set of groupies!! Woo hoo! Happy practicing!

Georgia - Alex's mom

Re: go to our show!!!

I would come , but i play the drums and i only like to see good drummers. is your drummer a good drummer? please reply.

Re: Re: go to our show!!!

Actually our drummer sucks really bad. We're looking for a new one so if you know someone that would play with us, let us know.