WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My son was viciously murdered on 1/25/2011

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My 2 year old son was murdered six weeks ago, today. Kyle, my son, has an older sister. Without her, I would still be in bed. This site along with support groups are incredibly helpful. We know what you are going through. We have had the same thoughts and emotions. You can get through this. You have two other children who are still with you. They will help you through this. I know it feels impossible, but stay strong.

I'm so sorry for your loss. We all know the pain you are going thru. We are bound by our angels. I lost my son Timmy at the age of 15 on July 13, 2007, he was just walking home from the store when the 2 POS killed him and a friend of my oldest son, whom they were actually after. My son would have been a witness so they shot him too execution style. It's a long painful journey one which I wish none of us were on. We just went thru a trial and they found both men guilty of first degree murder and will be serving double life w/o parole. Just please know you are not alone and no one judges you here. I'm so sorry (((hugs)))

Bette
Timmy's mom

I just came browsing the web looking to see if what im saying others feel..I stopped her because my son was murdered 1/25/08 his birthday is aproaching i cant stop the flow of tears..Im not depressed memories are good but i miss my son. He died but my love wont die true love never dies. So many say move on let go...I did move on...I dont think about the murderes who was protected by his friends murder unsolved...im okay I truly trust God with that...but i went to the cematary for 2min i said to myself yes it still real Hes gone. Sometimes it feel like a bad dream. I miss him dearly. I wish i could have him back! My friends never lost a child esp. to murder i feel if it waas an accident or sickness it might of been a little eaiser. I know God loves me and im grateful for the all He is doing for me.

Myra, I'm so sorry for your loss, that miserable day 1/25/2011 I just can't help but hate. My peace of mine is gone because his killers walk free and we know who they are. Just some stupid punk kids trying to play GOD. I'm trying to rebuild my relationship with the man above but I'm not able to do so, as of yet. We share so much of the same pain and if we could id love to be able to share a minute of that horrible day and maybe we can pray together even if only for a minute. ALL MY LOVE MYRA AND THAT'S FROM MY BROKEN HEART.

Hugs & kisses
Myra

I have not posted in a while so I just saaw your message. Please know that we are truely sorry that your son was taken from you. This is the place where you can feel the way you want and you are not told it is wrong. You can grieve how ever long it takes you we are here to support you! There is not anyone who could begin to know the pain of losing your child by the hands of an animal. My Daughter was Murdered going on 8 years ago and you learn to live with the pain and you start to remember the good times again. Please know any one of us will be here for you. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Much Love
Cindy Mother of Monica Martin Angel Day 4/27/2003

hey cynthia . i dont know if you remember me but i used to hang out with rell ... and i was heartbroken too ... those cowards will pay ... karma is still waiting on the right time .... but relly rell is great i know hes happy up there ... he was an angel on earth and everyone knew that ... he has a heart of gold that will never be worth less than what it is .... god is with him and knows that your hurting but in time you will see that hes been by your side all along . god bless you and the rest of the family and know you had a king at heart because he is an amazing person that deserves the world =)