WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: death of my son

Hello Dianne
You have come to the right place we all know what you are going through. Your counselor is right talking with others who are going through this terrible loss does help, I have been here for about three years and the moms here have helped me through many bad days.
Sending Hugs
Jimmy's Mom Shirley

First let me say I am so sorry for your loss. My daughter Laycee was murdered almost 3 years ago. I have been coming here for quite a while and It really does help to know your not alone. Its terrible any one should have to go through this, but here you will see that everything you feel is normal no matter how crazy and alone you feel. You can feel free to e mail me any time if you want to talk. This website is where you can always come to vent your feelings and you will never be judged.

Thank you Shirley for your reply. We have had a couple of hard days here and everyone is greiving in different ways which makes it harder. Our son was taken only 6 weeks ago and I thought things would start to get a little better when really I think its getting harder. Our sons murder at the young age of 22 is so senseless he had just become a brand new father to his beautiful baby girl, she was 5 weeks old. He leaves a sister who idolized him and his father who feels he was robbed of a relationship. I am grateful for a place to go and vent. Thank you

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss...i lost my son almost a year ago will be Feb 24th. You hav come to a good place, i been talking to a few of the other mothers here and i can honestly say, i love them dearly. I'm glad i found them, they know what we are all going thru....feel free to talk anytime. we are here for ya. Donna

Hi Diane. I am so sorry about your son's murder. I agree with your counselor that it is good to talk to others who understand the pain and horror of losing your child to murder. My daughter Keara was murdered almost five years ago and for me the grief continues. If you would like to talk by phone email me your phone number and I will call you if you would like.

I too am sorry you have lost your son. You are with good ladies that know your pain confusion and anger intimately.
I have to say this is the 1st time I've written to 2 new MOMS in the same day and that is very sad.
sending you love