WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sentencing

Bette
What about victim's compensation? I don't know how it works there but here I could have turned in all the time I missed at work and gotten reimbursed. I had plenty of vacation time so that is what I took but I did get reimbursed for all my other expenses.

No they don't pay for lost wages here only if missed for the funeral itself not for the trial.

I already had them look into it for me.

Thanks though :)

bette

Bette,
it breaks my heart to read all you are going through. Be thankful though that they have the slime pos who did this to your Timmy. I don't know I will ever get that closure, it will be 6 years this June and still noone has been brought to trial. I too struggle just to make ends meet with my other grown kids at home with their kids also. It is so disgusting to read how pitiful their lives were and that is why they are murderers...................NOT. You are so right in that some beings are just monsters from the start, no morals, no heart, and no souls. I am keeping you in my prayers to remain strong in this 'hurricane'
Kay

Thanks Kay, I'm sorry there has been no arrests for your son. It saddens me to think so many moms out there who go thru this and for some who may not have what everyone calls that "closure" I hope that one day you get justice for your angel.

Bette