WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 30 days and then what

I am so at a loss here I feel so confused. I have the same questions. All of this is so unreal and now to think of that murderer out in less than 3 weeks.
I have been trying to put together a letter to the new Gov. of Hawaii who is from the big Island and a familar face. So far I keep straying from what I need to say to long explanations so I now will try a list and try to remember the questions will speak for themselves. there is just So much
Maybe this won't help us but I hope it helps others and the new Gov can start to clean up the court systems of Hawaii but I can hope it helps us keep that evil man away from us all forever...after all he is an admitted murderer.
Today is 1/11/11 two years and one month from Chris' death and his killer is out in 3 wks.
Doesn't seem hardly long enough at all
Thanks Ladies

Lois, I just can't believe the total injustice. It maes no sense and is so unfair. I can't even begin to know how I would feel if in your place. I am so sorry that this POS is getting out. I definitely would be writing a letter too. I would keep it direct and to the point. Hang in there. Love ya.

This makes me sick!!! 3 years for taking a life? What has become of society??? I'll never understand. I've heard of drug dealers getting more time that that for pete sake!!!

I'm so sorry, I wish I could ease your pain just know one day he will meet his maker and will be punished one way or the other.