WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sentencing

This has also been a nightmare for me. I did get to read my impact statement. I will post once the trial is over.

Now we have to sit and listen to "them" had one mother up there, what a joke, how bad her life was, etc. and how she is an ordained minister now, and she once had an exocism to cast out "her" demons!! I missed that at the hearing until they started talking about it, I was like when did she say that??? I must have dazed out for a moment because I can't sit there anymore listening to this bull****!!!! And on top of that my work isn't paying me for 2 days so far because I ran out of time, won't even let me "borrow" my 2.5 days I'd accrue for January??? WTF???? I can't take this, I'm sick of it, I'm just worn out and done it. I HATE WHAT MY LIFE HAS BECOME, I want my son back, that's what I want I WANT MY BABY BACK I WANT MY TIMMY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Sentencing

I guess the one good thing is that soon you won't have to deal with the trial anymore. As fae as wanting Timmy back that will never change. I am sending my love to you. Hang in there.

dear bette,i know u are dying inside,and to sit through the trial is a nightmare,the crap that comes out of everyones mouths just makes u want to vomit,but u will get through it,and when u do yll look back and think how the hell did i.but u just will cos nothing will stop for u,even though u need a minute just to get yr sanity back the days just keep rolling on.i pray that the animal that killed little timmy gets a lot more time in jail than dwaynes killer who only got three years,but thats australia for ya.good luck and all my prayers and thoughts r with u.xoxoxoxox

Bette
Hang in there it will be over with soon and they will get just what they deserve. I know how hard it is to sit and listen to their family talking about what a good person they are. What a joke!!
Sorry your work is not helping you out that just isn't right.
Hugs Jim's Mom

Dear Bette
I am so proud of you for getting this far.I was having computer difficulties so I read at work what was going on.I read about Drummond with the lethal injection thing what about the other one? And which mother was an ordained minister? With all the carrying on in pre trial I missed that one too,they all had a foul mouth.When is sentencing? What was their decision Friday about the lethal injection? How are the boys? Can't the Da do anything about your work time thing? Like they said they were going to supeona you doesn't work have to pay you if you had to be there? Look into it those crumbs are the worst! How insensitive.Hang in there Bette it's almost over.Love you bunches and God Bless

Yes this is like a nightmare within a nightmare. I'm exhausted. They did the clsoing yesterday I'll post the article. It was hard I cried. The judge wanted to hand it over to the jury but it was getting late, we were supposed to go back today but because of the snow it was delayed until tomorrow. and to top it off my g/f told me it would happen on Thursdy, cause you know what Thursday is???? it's the 13th, 3 years and 6 months exactly. WOW

Barb, they are both facing death but because the other guy "couldn't do it" they are trying to make it seem he had less involvement even though he is the one who brought the gun. The ordained minister is Drummmond's mother, like to know which freaking domination/church she belongs to, and they all taking the blame on how bad they were as parents and such awful lives, etc. It was hard to sit thru especially since we all have it bad some more than others, but that does not give anyone the right to go out and kill anyone. I've seen ppl who lived in shelters, but made it thru school, got good jobs and made somethng out of themselves. I see how hard and difficult my life has been, my boys had no father, we didn't have much money, they lived in the same "tough" neighborhood those two did/does and I know my boys aren't no angels but I know for sure they'd never go kill someone because he was black or a little boy because he was "there'. They are just animals who think they can do what they want to do. And yes I did have a subponea but that doesn't mean my work has to pay me. Which I've already been docked and God knows how I'm going to pay all the bills I'm accumulating cause I really let things go, this tril wore me out and all the cash I had to put in for gas, bus fare, lunches, breakfast, drinks for me and the boys, etc. really dipped into my bill money. but some how I'll figure it out!!!! I just wish today was the day it could have been over with.

Thanks guys for all the support and for always being here for me. God has blessed me with good friends.

Bette

Bette
What about victim's compensation? I don't know how it works there but here I could have turned in all the time I missed at work and gotten reimbursed. I had plenty of vacation time so that is what I took but I did get reimbursed for all my other expenses.

No they don't pay for lost wages here only if missed for the funeral itself not for the trial.

I already had them look into it for me.

Thanks though :)

bette

Bette,
it breaks my heart to read all you are going through. Be thankful though that they have the slime pos who did this to your Timmy. I don't know I will ever get that closure, it will be 6 years this June and still noone has been brought to trial. I too struggle just to make ends meet with my other grown kids at home with their kids also. It is so disgusting to read how pitiful their lives were and that is why they are murderers...................NOT. You are so right in that some beings are just monsters from the start, no morals, no heart, and no souls. I am keeping you in my prayers to remain strong in this 'hurricane'
Kay

Thanks Kay, I'm sorry there has been no arrests for your son. It saddens me to think so many moms out there who go thru this and for some who may not have what everyone calls that "closure" I hope that one day you get justice for your angel.

Bette