WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas

This is my first Christmas without my son. he was my only child and was murdered 10 months ago today. I've cryed all morning here. Im just speechless. Im so lost without him. Please keep me and his son Jagger in your prayers. I think about all of you all the time. We should have never had to go thru this. Love you all!!!

Re: Christmas

Hi Donna
Wish I had the magic words to say that would take away the pain I would shout them from the roof top if I did. Every day is hard for us but these holidays are the worst. I don't know how we could miss our children more than we do but it sure seems holidays and Angel days make us miss them more. I just want today to be over with. I put up a tree for Miss Sandra, today it is coming down. Just passed Jim's Angel day now Christmas the 27th will be three years since his funeral. Enough is Enough.
Thinking of you and all the moms today.
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. I wish I could say that it gets better but for me the holidays are so hard. We should be celebrating them with our children and they are gone.For me I just put one foot in front of the other, but that is hard too because this grief is so exhausting. Please know that you are in my heart and I am sending you lots of love.

I really hate this time of year, the holidays seem to only bring sadness to my family. My sons are falling apart and I am too I feel like I can't go on most days anymore.

I too wish I had the words to offer you and give you some peace and comfort. (((hugs)))

Timmy's birthday is on the 31st he would have been 19, I can't believe it, 3 1/2 years, how did I go on this far?? I'm so sorry....

love always
Bette