WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Timmy Clark Trial GUILTY FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Timmy's Murderers were both found GUILTY of First Degree murder and will be facing the death penalty for their cowardly murder of Timmy and Damien. We know this a huge victory to take these cowards off the streets and put them in cages where they belong.
Luv ya Bette ♥

Posted on Mon, Dec. 20, 2010

Tacony men found guilty of first degree murder

Two Tacony men charged in a 2007 racially tinged double slaying were found guilty this morning of first degree murder.

Gerald Drummond, 26, and Robert McDowell, 28, face possible death sentences in the July 13, 2007, slayings of Damien Holloway, 27, and Timothy Clark, 15, in the 6900 block of Vandike Street.

In a concession to the end-of-year holidays, a penalty hearing will take place in January.

The jury of seven women and five men heard testimony from witnesses who told of bad blood between Drummond and Holloway over race - Drummond and McDowell are white - and because Holloway had a child with Drummond's sister.

One of Drummond's brothers, Michael, 24, was charged with intimidating a trial witness last week in a courthouse hallway. He is in custody pending a preliminary hearing on Dec. 29.

Re: Timmy Clark Trial GUILTY FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Bette, I am so glad that those POS were found guilty and I do hope they get the death penalty.It is good that the verdict came in before Christmas. Love ya.

amen &amen I pray you may have a little peace.Thank God two are off the street.Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Dear Bette
We have all been waiting anxiously for this VERY JUST VERDICT.Thank You Jesus.I hope you are doing okay I know you must be drained.Please call me I didn't want to bother you during trial.You know you had all your sister moms and their angels right there with you.What a celebration heaven must be having.Love and God Bless.

YEAAHHH!! It's very good to see these 2 get justice.
You must be glad about that. I hope you are ok.
sending you love

I am so glad this part is over with, has a sentencing day been set? I know this doesn't bring closure as so many people seem to believe it does it gives us some peace of mind just wish we could get peace of heart.
JUSTICE FOR TIMMY
Love and Hugs
Jim's Mom

a-man guilty guilty guilty sound good to me praise god

THANK GOD THANK GOD THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!

There was justice for you and your family!!!!

How WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Monica's Mom

Praise God!!!! I knew in my heart that justice will prevail as I knew God would give my baby that!!!! I still am numb, not knowing really how to feel. We are all kind of in a fog, my one son was up at 4am the other night crying he woke me up I said what's wrong, well he failed his classes too much during this awful ordeal, and said to me I thought I'd feel better after this, but I don't. How sad and how true. People even tell me, now you can move on???? Idon't know how to answer that? I know Timmy would not want me to be sad or his brothers to be so unhappy but this is not closure for us, just closes one chapter in this nightmare we live in. We still have penalty phase to go to on Jan. 4th. I have to do my impact statement. I hope it's good, I tried. I've been writing it for over a year now. I took out some things as I was told I cannot say anything about those two. And I told the DA who did give me a subponena (sp??) that I am not going to sit there listeing to how bad their lives are, etc. etc. as my son did not get a second chance. I'm not losing pay over listening to how life was so hard on them and they deserve to live!!!! I told him I'll be here for my impact statement and for final sentencing but anything in between I'm not coming!!!!! So now we face another christmas trying to be happy that they got their just deserts and one less person in our home to celebrate, then Timmy's birthday, he would have been 19 years old. So much lost, so not fair!!!! So how do I feel???? I'm happy they got what they got, glad this trial is almost over, but it still does not bring my son back. So I'm sad too. Like a roller coaster ride, up and down up and down that's my feelings and emotions right now.

Thanks for always being here for me. The support I've gotten has really helped me thru it and I'll forever hold that in my heart. Love to you all!!!

Bette
Timmy's mom

Bette, I am so glad that things turned out the way they did. Unfortunately as you said, there is no closure for us. Our babies are still dead. Do they have the death penalty where you live? I hope so cause that is what they deserve. It's good that the trial itself was over before Christmas. I hope u can have as good a day as possible. Love ya. Darien

Bette, Thank God the pos is off the streets and will pay for murdering Timmy. You and your family continue to be in my prayers. Love, Paula