WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Very Very upset mom,my heart hurts what is happing to moms website?? it's not the same :(

Hey Ladies, I hope your doing okay and I know it's been a long time but trust me you all have been in my prayers,I send love and hugs to you all. I am so upset today with the moms weebsite I have for myson Cedric and I wonted to know if any of you have had the samething going on with your angels site. Ok they have been taking 2 payments out of my acct. for a very long time and I do mean a very very long time and I have sent emails after emails and I get no emails back just the email they send saying we got your email and when I looked again they didn't take 1 payment out of my acct. So I was thinking they fixed after all this time. But No I was very wrong I went to go on myson site to find they cut it off and I feel very very hurt why would they do that after they keep taking 2 payments out a mounths for about 6 to 9 mounths and then they cut it off because I guess when they went to get a payment I had no money in the it acct yet so they shut his site down for 1 payment that I shouldn't even have to pay them yet when they already got all them other payments they shouldn't have and that just not right,to have them not even email me back what is going on what mom site this is not like them. If anyone can tell me a phone number I can call please send it to me please I need myson site it helps me to go on there and talk to him . I will go ahead and make a payment right now as I said I feel sad without this site I know it may sound crazy but the site really helps me day to day. I send love to you all and you guys are always and will always have my heart. Hugs ,much love Terry Cedric Johnson Mom PS. I hope they fix thing and get moms back to how they use tobe....

Re: Very Very upset mom,my heart hurts what is happing to moms website?? it's not the same :(

Terry
Wish I had an answer for you I think other moms have had this same problem with memory of sites. I paid the one time fee for a life time site haven't had any problems but when all the viruses started there I went to last memories and created another site. They have three options a basic membership is free then there is one for 4.90 a month and one for 35.00 a year. Anyway just thought you might like to check this out.
Hugs
Jim's Mom

Re: Very Very upset mom,my heart hurts what is happing to moms website?? it's not the same :(

Dear Terry
MOMS website does not charge for anything on the website. I do not know what website you are talking about but if you will email me the link to the site I will try to check it out for you. I am so sorry you are having problems. Maybe you have one of the memoryof.com websites. I am sorry I have been absent for so long.

I think you are right Deb she is talking about a memory site that I have seen from time to time that get the payments mixed up. It is good to hear from you Deb and I hope all is well. We have missed you.
Laura & AV

Hello Mrs. Debbie how have you been? I hope you,your family have been doing really good and I send a big hug! Mrs. Debbie is I am talking about the memoryof.com websites I did talk to someone and he said everything should be fixed but I haven't gotton anykind of refund for all the time they took 2 payments and not just the 1 time payment everytime but the person who I talked to was very nice,did take time to help me. I was just upset because they keep taking more then 1 payment and as soon as I missed 1 payment they cut myson site off and I didn't understand why when they keep taking all the other payments out that they shouldn't have. I am just happy my angel site is back working :) :) I love you Mrs. Debbie and don't know what I would do without you and the sites. Hugs Terry

The same thing has happened to my son Jeremy's memorial site at memory of.com. I have sent repeated emails to which I never get any response other than they got it and will check into it and I never hear any thing else. I am so upset. I have not been able to find a phone number to contact.