WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanksgiving

As all of you know this is a difficult time of year. I am trying very hard to be thankful for the things I do have and that includes every one of you. Knowing that I can come here and express my feelings to people who understand is so important to me. I hope everyone has as good a Thanksgiving as you can. Love ya's.

Re: Thanksgiving

I so agree with what you said. It's difficult to be happy anyway, but especially times that really involve family. Somehow though each day we manage to get one more day behind us...then we get up the next day and once again put on our masks and pretend. I am so blessed to have each of you in my life. Being able to come to this site helps. Hope each of you have a blessed Thanksgiving.

I too hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving. I was thinking the other day about what I am thankful for
you all are right at the top of my list. Just wish we had not come together under these circumstances.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

I don't know how I'm going to make it thru Thanksgiving with the trial right after and hoping there are no delays, etc. but you never know what can happen so I'm so stressed out.

I pray you all have the best Thanksgiving as best as you can and pray sweet memories of past thanksgivings give you a bit of joy, even though I know how hard and seldom joy is seen anymore in our lives.

Bette