WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Asking for prayer

Dear MOMS I am asking for prayer on Thursday morning.I need to get yet another stent in my leg and it is scheduled for Thursday morning.The one they placed in August didn't take and I'm unable to walk more than a block,so I'm hoping this works.Thanks love to you all and God bless

Re: Asking for prayer

Hey Barb, sending you lots of prayers and hope this time it works, hope you are not in any pain. I know you have been having so much problems with your leg and I do hope this time things work out.

Take care and let us know how it all works out for you.

xoxoxo
Bette

Barb, I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts your way. You certainly deserve to have this work. Enough is enough. Love ya, Darien

Barb
Keeping you in my heart and thoughts, I am so sorry this is happening you have been through enough it's time for good things to happen. As soon as you are up to it let us know how you are doing.
Love ya
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Barb,
You and your family are always in our thoughts and prayers and now just a little bit more. I hope things go better this time. I tried to call Sat but there was
no answer. Sorry I missed your call...You have been on my mind...Luv n Hugs...Laura & AV

Hey MOMS thanks so much for the well wishes and prayers.I love you guys.You and your angels are always in my heart.As soon as I am able I'll post.Thanks again

Barb:

Good luck and you and your family are always in my thoughts, hope all goes well.

Love ya
Nanci

Barb I hope and pray that you are doing better, love to you.

BARB SENDING MY PRAYERS TO U LOVE AND HUGS JOANN HUBERT MOM

Well MOMS thanks for all the prayers,I feel like I can run a marathon.Let's hope this works this time.My computer is in the shop so I haven't been able to message anything until tonight I can still post on this site in work,just not facebook or go on last memories etc.Hope everyone is doing okay or at least the best they can.Love and God Bless all

Barb that is great news, I sure do hope this helps you out a lot I know you've been going thru a lot of pain and stuff!!!

Take care and (((hugs)))
Bette

I missed your post I've been off. Anyway I'm glad you are better now
sending alot of love

Barb, I am so glad to hear you are doing better. I know you"ve had a rough time. Love ya, Darien

You are in my thoughts and prayers.