WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Yesterday

While getting gas in Jim's car a guy pulled in behind me he was riding a crotch rocket (street bike). He said "Excuse me, you don't know me but I was a friend of Jim's, a distant friend but a friend, I just wanted to tell you I think of him often and miss him". Well that put such a lump in my throat all I could say was "Thank you, he was quite a guy". He said "Yes he was". So I cried all the way to work, I was just wondering a couple of days ago how many people had already forgotten My Jim I am thinking if someone who considers himself a distant friend still thinks of My Jim then all the rest of his buddies are still thinkin of him too.
It makes me happy in my heart to know how much Jim is still remembered, missed and loved.
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Re: Yesterday

Hello I am glad to hear about your bumping into one of Jims friends. I am very sure that EVERYONE who knew him thinks of him often. He sounded like a very likable good person. He will never be forgotten. xxo April

Shirley, I am happy for you that you ran into that guy. It is so nice when people let you know that they still think of and remember your Jim. Love ya. Darien

Dear Shirley Oh how happy you must have been.I live for those moments to know that Nicky isn't forgotten and my whole week seems better when someone acknowledges him.We will always remember them but it is very special when someone else does.I can't get that video of Jimmy out of my head with him acting goofy with his friends on the highway,how could anyone forget him? He was Big Jim larger than life.Love and God Bless P.S. You are so right if someone that didn't know him that well remembers him,let's you know what a special impact he had on people.

That is wonderful Shirley you know Jim is always smiling down on everyone who loved him. I always wonder too if my baby is thought of he was so young an dyou know teenagers just go rigth on to the next thing, I worry about that but I know that he did touch many people as Jimmy did and they will always have a place in all those people's hearts.

Love ya
Bette

What would I do without my moms :) you gals are the best!!
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Sounds like Jim sent someone your way to assure you there is no way he will ever be forgotten but not thought about as much because the reality of it is
"too hard" but you know deep down inside Jimmy could never be forgotten...It is nice to hear tho and more should take the time to let u know...Luv n Hugs..Laura & AV

YES GOD SENT HIM YOUR WAY TO LET U KNOW THAT JIMMY WAS A GOOD PERSON AND A FRIEND TO ALL WHO LOVE HIM,