WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
holidays

Hello ladies I just need to vent. I miss my baby sooo much. I went to my 7 year old daughters school today to see her get an award for perfect attendance. Paige was so happy so see me there. Then i start reallizing Laycee will never fo to school. She will never even run. I miss her so much its really harder lately. I am thinking about her all the time. my teares are spilling over now. I saw many babies and toddlers at her school and it kills me inside, I should have my baby too. an i still gotta get through thanksgiving and christmas ai gotta go love to all moms xo

Re: holidays

Hi April
I am sorry you are feeling so down I don't know how we do it but we make it through. Even when we are feeling like we just can't take another step some how we do.
An award for perfect attendance now that is an accomplishment to be proud of.
Hugs
Mom 2 Mom Stay Strong
Jimmy's Mom

This time of year is so difficult. Holidays used to be a time we looked foward to and now we are so sad. I miss Keara so much too, and I dread the holidays, seeing my sister's with their kids and me there with my grandchildren who don't have their Mom anymore.We get through it somehow but it sure isn't easy.

i hate the holidays they will never be the same and this year is far worse than before some times I wish I could wake up from this nightmare.

THE HOLIDAYS R NOT MY BEST DAYS OF THE YEAR LIKE IT USED TO BE THAT'S SAD