WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sentencing for Murderer of Travis Bestwick

Please keep Nanci and all of Travis' family in your thoughts and prayers as the sentencing will be tomorrow...We will all be there with you Nanci..Go Get 'Em and Call us if you need bailed out!!!Luv Ya♥

Re: Sentencing for Murderer of Travis Bestwick

Nanci..Shawna n family...I couldnt sleep thinkin of u guys...I no r angels w/b there with u givin u the strength u need to get justice for ur precious "Tito MF B" Stay strong n watch ur mouth Nanci..at least till the end of ur statement lol...luv u guys n ur Travis w/b in r hearts forever..."Ride Free Travis Austin Bestwick..♥♥

Thinkin of you guys

hoping you see justice served

Dear Nanci,Shawna and family I hope you find some peace today as you go to court.My thoughts and prayers are with you.I'm with Laura/AV if you need bailing out just give a holla.Love and God Boess

Nanci
I am sorry that he only got 10 years I will never ever understand how these SOBs can take a life then have another chance at their own IT JUST ISN'T FAIR!!
Why even bother to sentence them to 10, 10, 10 then run the sentence concurrent guess it looks bad for the on paper!
Love ya
Jimmy's Mom

Thank you to all of you, when I sat at the table to read my impact statement a sudden sense of easiness came over me, it like nothing I've ever felt before then I realized it was all you MOMS and our angels giving me the strength to give that statement.

Shirley I agree wholeheartedly, remember judges are elected officials and he was pulling non other than a political move, give him 10-10-10 looks like thirty then pull out the trump card and have him serve it concurrent. There is a line in my statement that reads,

"you got all that you are getting from me, I will be Travis' voice from this day forward and beyond" and I was looking straight at the judge and he at me, and I hope he got the message that he is part of the "beyond" they haven't heard the last of me.

This chapter may be over, but all that means is that there is a new one beginning this book is nowhere near done.

Once again thank you all very much you all have a special place in my heart and I will never forget what you or your angels did for me yesterday.

Love ya
Nanci

Nanci, You have been in my thoughts and heart this last couple of weeks. I am glad this part is over for you but I like Shirley cannot believe he will only serve ten years. That just sucks. I don't know how they can even get away with that. It makes me so angry and it is just not fair. I am sending lots of love your way. I miss you.

MY PRAYERS R WITH U AND YOURS

Oh Nancy I was hoping for so much more. You and yours are so in my thoughts and prayers.

Should have been life!!!