WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hello MOMS

I'm having a rough day today. I'm having a very hard time believing that my son is gone forever. I keep thinking this is just a nightmare and it will go away.This coming Sunday he will be gone 8 months. I can't even begin to think about my future, it makes me sick when i do. He was my only child. I'm mad, angry,confused, hurt and ever other emotion there is.

Re: Hello MOMS

Donna
I'm sorry you are having such a hard time, I don't like to think about the future I can't figure out how I have made it this far. Guess we just keep putting one foot in front of the other. This grief seems to come in waves some days are so much harder than others. So many things remind us that our child is gone, we can be ok one minute then down and out the next. Just remember you are not alone we are all here for you.
Hugs Big Jim's Mom

Dear Donna I too am sorry that you are having a rough time.The good days consist of getting out of bed in the morning and being able to function somewhat.We can only hang in as best as we can knowing that this pain NEVER goes away.I haven't been on the board for a few days and those days I'm sorry for the MOMS who are having a rough time and I don't know it.I will keep you in prayer.Love and God Bless

I am so sorry about the loss of your son. My daughtter was murdered almost 2 and a half years ago and it still often feels like a dream. It hurts so bad. I dont think a hour goes by that I dont think of my little Laycee. As time goes by it will get easier to function, the pain will always be here. DONT let other people make you feel like you should be moving on or getting over it. You lost your child and are entitled to feel any way that you do whether its sad angry or anything else. Im glad you found this website. You are in my thoughts.

Hi Donna,
My son Chris will be gone 2yrs Dec 11. The pain is horrible but somehow we endure because we have to...
I'm sorry you have the burden that brings us here.
Focus on your son's love that is something that can't be taken from us ever. When the pain seems unbearable remember that love...feel him with you. Remember how your boy would feel seeing his mom hurt like this and that might help when you need it. That may sound harsh but that one thought helps me alot because I know my Chris would be so saddened to know my now forever task of happiness has this pain attached forever for his Mama
lots of love to you