WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: What Jim loved to do

Dear Shirley
Did Jimmy learn those tricks from you? He must have gone through quite a few pair of sneakers.He is not just wild he is insane LOL I can honestly say that while driving on a highway I have never seen ANYONE do those kinds of tricks.One of a kind that's your JIM.Love and God Bless Thanks for sharing

Shirley that is great, love it!!! It's so great you have these videos!!! I wish so much that I had video of Timmy so many times I always say I wish I had a video camera for the Christmas', holidays, b/d's, just to see him smile and talk to hear his voice!!! Thanks so much for sharing, I love him in the car making googly eyes LOL !!!

(((hugs)))
Bette

shirley this is amazing that he is able to do these kind of tricks. my robert liked to do things that were dareing he waas a flipper but i only have one video of him doing it. this makes my soul smile when I get on and see you moms shareing these memories with us. being that robert was so young i never thought i would have to depend on pics, videos, and other things to to see him at what he liked to do. things that he would later have left behind I didnt take alot of pics, or video, this is something that I do regret never knowing that this is all that I would have left of him. he was so young he was just starting out he liked skate boarding. and he had begged me to get him a mini motorcycle. thinking he would kill himself on it i told him No. thank you for the video OXOX ursula

Hi Shirley,
I saw your video before I went to work and it's given me a few smiles today...Jim's energy shines...he liked to make them laugh I see...What a crazy guy...I'm so glad you have this and shared his fun and skills on that bike he loved.
I'm sorry Shirley for this bond we have here but very thankful for you and all the ladies.
back to work now

Yep that is My Jim the entertainer he always loved to make his buddies laugh.
Hugs

Wow!! What a daredevil!! I would be petrified to do the things he did. I am so glad u shared this video. It helps me to feel like I know your Jim even better.Love ya.

I am so fortunate to have videos of Jim never in my wildest dreams did I ever think this is all I would have left, my videos and my memories. Barb LOL naw he didn't go through many pair of sneekers all of his weight was on the bike. I showed this to Sandra she was in awe and then said "Nana isn't that illegal". She has been talking a lot about her dad for some reason so I showed her the slide show of her and her daddy she loved it. I told her now looking at the pictures of them together she can see how much he loved her. She said "I sure do miss him". She also told me she would like to catch "that man" (Michael Marlin) in a wheel chair and push him down a flight of stairs. LOL
Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

Thanks for sharing the video of Jim. It's great! He probably would have given me a heart attack if I'd seen him in person doing that. Mark also liked doing crazy things, Jim is probably teaching him all the tricks now! I hope you have a nice day.

Randi

Dear Shirley I'm so glad that you showed Sandra the video of her and Jimmy.I know watching it that I could feel the love he had for her and she would too.She will rely on you always to share what you know about Jimmy.His two favorite girls keeping his memory alive.It truly is a beautiful video.
I loved the wheelchair thing.I remember my grandson Cenzo a couple of months after Nicky died saying I want to get those punks that killed Uncle Nicky and I said and what would you do to them if you got them.He replied matter of factly at age 4 "I'd throw a pumpkin pie in their face".That was the first time I laughed since Nicky died.Kids,ya gotta love them.Love and God Bless my friend Give Sandra a big hug from me.