WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
i am a mum whos son was murdered

Hi not sure what to do or what to say i no i need to talk xx

Re: i am a mum whos son was murdered

hi Christine...sorry your here...sending love. I'm very sorry you've lost your son. It's coming up on 2 years for my Chris...it's not an easypath we are on. There are many kind ladies here that do understand too well what you go through so I'm glad you found MOMS for that reason

Hi Christine
You can say what ever you want here no one here will judge you we all know the pain you are going through and know you need to talk. You just want to keep in mind this is an open forum so anyone can read what is posted it is best not to post personal information. We will all be here for you.
Sending hugs to you.
Jim's mom

Dear Christine
I too am sooo sorry for your pain and the loss of your son.I lost my son Nicky 2 1/2 yrs ago and the pain is so intense.I agree with Shirley that it is best not to post personal info on here but you can always post your feelings and get understanding.I hope you are coping as best as can be.Love and God Bless

Hi Christine, I am sorry to hear about your son's murder. You have come to the right place to get support, love and understanding. My daughter Keara was murdered 4 1/2 years ago and it is a rough road on which we have to travel. It helps to be able to talk to people who understand.

oh thank you all for replying i wasent sure what to say but its four years next monday and i cant cope at the moment i just want to talk to peple like me i get so low he was my youngest chid i dont no how to move on i am so sad i miss him so much is this the right thing to say but i wish i could stop crying i am so alone without him i am sorry but thank you all for messages i no i need help x

this is a good place. i to am new at this and i get on to see what the others MOMS are saying or even going through. My youngest of two boys was taken from me in Aug 25th 2009. this is something that I think we can all agree on and that we never are the same. I have come to find out that no matter how much time goes by it just never heals that pain we have inside. I dont want to push any religous beliefs on any one out there and we all have our own way of dealing with this personal lost, But I know for me I have found peace in my father lord and his son my savior Jesus Christ. We went to church on sundays and I tought my boys about the love our heavely father has for us by giveing his son to us knowing that he was going to be killed by humans hands. So when this tragity hit our home I at first was not sure what to think or how to feel but i do now one thing that the more I pray and ask for a peace of mind the more I get that and yes I have to work at it everyday still but I know that my baby boy who had just turned 16 in April is in heaven with my father. I cry almost everyday because of the flesh that I was so use to careing for and able to hold is no longer here. but just at that moment i can hear him saying I Love You Momma and be Strong because that who you are. the one thing that i have learned about this is that I never stop hearing that voice inside and keep talking him even if people think that I might be crazy. they just dont know the endless love you have for you child we no longer see but only hear and have in our hearts. this is the best site that I could have ever come across. and i will always be grateful for all the mothers that have to come to this site to grieve, vent, or give an opinion Thank you for being strong. OXOXOX Ursula

Christine, I understand your feelings. Anniversary dates are so difficult to get through. In fact going through this at all seems to be impossible most of the time. It find that it is helpful to be able to talk to others who understand. I also am in therapy and take medication and even with that it's still so hard but I know it helps some. I don't know where u are located but if you want to send me an email and include your phone # I could call you as long as you live in the US. Sending lots of love your way.

Dear Ursula
I am so sorry for the loss of your son Robert.16 is so very young.I too turned to our Lord for comfort,for I couldn't find it anywhere else.I am so sad everyday but feel it would be unbearable without Him.I am glad you have found some measure of peace in this horrific situation.I hope your other son and family are coping as well.Unfortunaetly due to our being of the flesh and not a spirit yet that we will always long for our children,but that will end someday when we are all reunited.I too hear my son say you gotta stay strong ma.This is very comforting to me.That is what he would want for me to be.I love all the MOMS on this board and take comfort in their postings as well,for they know the depths of my pain.Love and God Bless and I will keep you in prayer.

Thank you i just get so low and some times i dont no if i can get myself back up i miss the sounds of his music i miss his friends i miss the cooking the house is so quite i wasent ready to stop being a mum he was still living at home his washing was still on the line i had some one to look after he just took his girlfriend home 5 mins away he did that every night and one night he never came back i ran to the corner and saw my boy in the road gone and i am still stuck in that night in my head i cant stop thinking of that night he was my world x

Christeen,
It's been 16 months since my son was murdered, he also was my youngest son. The day you posted this my son would have turned 24, my heart goes out to you as well as my prayers. I know exactly what you are going through, some days are better than others. Just know that you are not alone. M.O.M.S is a place where I found comfort, being able to talk with other mothers who help me to understand that what I was feeling was real, and that I was going through this alone but that we all were brought together for a reason. I found this site when I had no where else to turn and thought I was truly losing my mind. I thank God for these women although I wish we could have met under different circumstances. But they help me through the roughest part of this experience and for that I will be bonded to them forever.
With my Love
Audrey

it has been 3 years for me and it's has not been easy each day is diffrent then the next and you all know how it is we keep praying and loveing and hopeing, sending my love, hugs to you and all the moms joann hubert mom.