WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why do people post stuff on the internet pertaining to our children? I don't get it.

I would NEVER "research" or look up information about anyone. Frankly, it is none of my business, but I really don't CARE! I don't give a **** about other people's business, it has nothing at all to do with me, and I think (personally) it is an invasion of someone else's privacy. I guess I'm not up on all the internet stuff that goes on out there, I still don't even have a working computer, so rarely get here, but I think of all of you and your children who were murdered often. I just can't comprehend why people post things about children who were murdered. Didn't we lose enough? If we can survive this though, we can survive anything! Sorry about the rant MOMS, thanks for listening. I'm also sorry to see so many new moms here.

Be kind to yourself,
Diane

Re: Why do people post stuff on the internet pertaining to our children? I don't get it.

Dear Diane
I am so sorry,it sounds like someone posted something that upset you.I know when Nicky died everyone asked me if there was a blog out about his murder.I didn't even know what that meant.I had a good friend look his name up they didn't see any blogs.The only thing is I am from Philadelphia and under a heading in the newspaper it was called KILLADELPHIA and his name and a short story of what happened was written.That upset me but no one blogged an answer thank God.I hope all is well with you take care and Love and God Bless.

Re: Why do people post stuff on the internet pertaining to our children? I don't get it.

Hiya Barb. Ha ha ha, yes, I too have asked what a blog was!

People love to read about murder.

I hope everything is going good for you too Barb, take care and God Bless you too.