WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
showing their love

if anyone would like to see, one of my son's friends put something up for my boy on youtube...Chris Randrup. I DID ask for a sign and They have been noticed, there have been a few............
I miss that guy so much
love to you ladies

Re: showing their love

What a wonderful tribute to Chris.

Dear Lois
I am in work and can't get on till I get home,some things come up in work and they blocked some,so u-tube is one of them.Can't wait to see it.You must be very happy his friend honored him this way.I will post again after I see it.Love and God Bless

Dear Lois
Well I just got done viewing Chris's footage and I gotta tell you I'm impressed.He really is very good.It is a wonderful tribute to your son and you can tell how loved he is.Stay strong.How is the jewelry coming along? I've never been to Hawaai did I spell that right? those waves look so BIG.Well gotta get some shut eye.Love and God Bless Again a beautiful tribute to a most deserving young man.

Again Shirley and Barb Thank you for letting me share Chris with you. It was nice to see it there, the other video has been up a month or so. This new one of Chris 2 weeks ago...funny they'd pop up now.

The dates are upon me again, oct 11 makes 2months short of two years, oct 27, 1 year from his sweet deal of 2 years with time served.

I'm so sorry we have lost our children like this, they all deserved so much more and so did we......
I have alot of love for you ladies

He was pretty awesome on those waves , he loved it and somehow made sure he told me how happy he had been.
He couldn't believe he had done it either, he said he'd accomplished his dream. his eye injury ending it. Chris said it was kind of scary reaching his goals, he didn't know what was ahead for him. I said he would find more of that joy no worries...5 weeks later he was ripped from us...

All our childrens story are such a shame...they all had dreams to create and find or complete.

Dear Lois
I like to think of it that Chris has found new joy.We can't fathom that because we miss them so much,but because we don't know what the future brings,maybe that is just it.To think that this is the end is too heartbreaking.So I continue to try to feel as though Nicky is in utter peace and happiness,he has found his new joy it helps on the dark days.Now if we could only find ours.God Bless my friend

lois was just on youtube and saw the wounderful video that was put together for your son he is great on that board. wow!! you must be pround to have raised a son that grew to make the great friends that he did they will never forget him or his family and neither will I thanks for shareing your son with us. OXOXOX ursula