WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
National Remembrance Day

Thinking of our Angels Today and Keeping them in our hearts everyday.....

Re: National Remembrance Day

I am so very thankful for this day of remembrance, but so very sorry we all have to endure this pain.
Love and Hugs
Big Jim's Mom

I had no clue but it's nice to know our angels were thought of big time.
Thankyou for the beautiful poster, so many familar faces now.
I wish I knew you all better as I'm not so good on this computer.
Thank you for including Chris...he may not have been so easy to find. I've got to get someone here to help me, by the time I put Chris's pic on fb I was so confused I'm not sure how it happened.
I wish you all the best day possible in our situations
Here in Cali it's hot on the beach, unusual this year there hasn't been real summer weather maybe aweek total...so the people will come today so happy and all. I'm glad I'm off...Love To all of you

Dear Laura/AV and all my special MOMS.Knowing our angels are all together is some comfort.I look at these beautiful collages and tears well up in my eyes for the loss of them.We will ALWAYS remember.Love and God Bless,thank you for your thoughtfullness again you are truly a blessing to me as well as others who need you.Look at all their BEAUTIFUL smiles.

Thanks for doing the collage. It is beautiful and sad at the same time---so many beautiful young faces. Love ya, Darien

Laura/AV thanks so much for including Gerrick. If some of you don't already know check out parents of murdered childrens website, if your child is not on there, you can add them.

Laura and AV
Thanks so much for including my Josh. This year was the first year my city celebrated this day. We put our loved ones shoes on the stage rim and held our loved ones pictures as we spoke about them. My granddaughter broke down with so much emotion (she hardly ever cries about her daddy) I am stuck again between extreme longing for him and anger in the way he was taken. I lit a candle and thought of my Josh and all our loved ones in heaven. God Bless

Beautiful collages, thank you. As I was at the POMC in DelCo I want you to know I thought of all our angels and how senselss this all is and what an awful way to meet wonderful people and be a part of a wonderful organization, though we all know we never want new members, but seems that this life we live in is filled with so much evil and hate I see so much on the news anymore it just breaks my heart and then to see new moms here, it's just so sad.

We shall never forget.