WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shayla Megan Nicole Johnson

I am a new mom to this website and yesterday it marked 7 wks since my daughter was taken from us. I am so lost and confused and looking for people to talk to who understand what it is that I am going thru.
My daughter was 19, beautiful, outgoing and full of love and she had her whole life in front of her. 7 weeks ago 8 men decided to come into my home and take her away from us and I am crushed and everyday is like the day it happened...for me.
I have been thru so many different feelings, first I had to move and sold or gave away all of my belongings and this week I hit the angry phase BIG TIME!
We start the trials of the 8 men in 10 days and I just don't know how I am going to get thru it.

Just looking for someone to talk to.....

Broken hearted mother

Re: Shayla Megan Nicole Johnson

Hi Lori,
I am so sorry for what has happened. I don't understand this world much any more and know you don't either.
I'm so sorry they took your beautiful daughter... I'm glad you found us.
I find that when no one else understands or knows someone always has a kind word here.
sending love
you're being hugged in my heart

Hi Lori,

I am so sorry to hear of your daughter's murder. I think all of us here are familiar with the range of emotions you are going through and will in the future and even though we can't stop the pain or change the reality of what happened we can help you to get through it. You will find much support here and a lot of love that we Moms have for each other. I hope you will continue to reach out to us. If you need to talk to someone by phone email me your number and I will call you. Lots of love to you, Darien

Lori I too am so very sorry for your loss, like Darien said we all know what you are going through and what you will continue to go through we will be here for you. I am surprised that the trial is starting so soon I hope each and everyone of them gets exactly what they have coming! You will get through because your beautiful Shayla will be right by your side and we will all be with you in spirit.
Sending Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

JUST TAKE ONE DAT AT A TIME I KNOW WE ALL HAVE BEEN THRU THE ANGER STAGE SOME TIMES I FLIP OUT SOMETIMES WE ARE HERE FOR U HUGS MOM JOANN HUBERT MOM