WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the murder of luis daniel merrill-monreal

It has been 11yrs today 9/6/99 Luis was murder in Chicago sitting in a car & still to this day NO Justice! Satan came & stole His body but, He didn't steal HIS spirit! It still life on today! RIP Son you r in a better Place! Love you forever!!

Re: the murder of luis daniel merrill-monreal

I'm sorry Marissa. I'm sure you would tell it doesn't get easier...I'm so sorry you never found justice. Pretty common thread here.
I'll be thinking of you and your son today and hope you feel him close by
love to you

i am sorry u lost your son one day victory will come for his murdered just keep praying my heart go out for you and your family joann hubert mom.

I'm so sorry for your loss and that you have not gotten any justice for your son. May he rest in peace.

Bette
Timmy's mom

I too am so very sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to imagin not having the person responsible tried and convicted.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Dear Marissa
I too am so sorry for your loss.As I have been finding out this pain last a lifetime.I hope you have beautiful memories that never fade of your precious son Luis.I pray you will receive justice someday.Love and God Bless

Hi Marissa,
it's been awhile since I have logged in to MOMs, but not one day goes by I don't think of all our angels. I know the heartache of having no justice in our children's murder. It is 5 years for me, but seems like only yesterday at times. Keep the faith, justice will prevail, maybe just not the way we would like.