WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Keara

Lovely day

Happy Heavenly Birthday Sweetie, I know there will be a big party in Heaven today with all our angels.
Spend a little time with your mom too she loves you and misses you so very much.
Sending my love Jimmy's mom

Re: Happy Birthday Keara

Dear Kear Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday Dear Keara,Happy Birthday to you.Sending all my love to you,your mama and family.May their memories be sweet of all the birthday's they spent with you.Love and God Bless

Hi Darien,
I hope you have a day filled with feeling Keara's love and her closeness. I'm sure she's right there beside you...proud of her mom
Sending you lots of love

Today Keara would have been 35. I went to the store after spending a long time crying and the guy asked me how I was today and that did it. So much for keeping it together. I know that this is a day that we would celebrate and I am glad that I had Keara in my life for 30 years but my heart just aches so much now. I think of that wonderful day 35 years ago when Keara was born. She was so beautiful and I was so happy and now all I can seem to do is cry, Thanks Moms for being here for me and for lighting candles.

Thinking of you today D and sending luv your way on another difficult birthday without your angel. Luv ya...Laura & AV

keara will always be miss your angel will watch over you happy b day keara fly high

Happy Heavenly Birthday sweet angel. So sorry I'm late in posting this, been a rough weekend.

Darien I do hope that you are doing ok and know that I am thinking of you and how hard these days are for all of us. It just takes one little thing to make us cry.

Bette