WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Moms in Chat

Over the past few days we have had some new moms in the chat room looking for someone to talk to you. So if anyone has a few minutes at night between 8 & 10 Eastern maybe you could pop in and show them some support and understanding. Even if you just leave the chat room on and click enable sounds to let you know when someone comes in you can still work on your computer but be there in case someone stops in. We miss chatting with ya all and look forward to seeing you in there. Laura & AV

Re: New Moms in Chat

Laura
I will get into chat this weekend I too hope to see more moms come in I miss chatting with ya all too.
Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

I miss it too, but at night I'm so tired and so sick of sitting in front of a computer LOL, but I will try more often if I can.

I will be in chat tonight had a big 18th BD party last night for my niece. Hope to see ya there
Big Jim's mom

Didn't make it was feeling pretty awful this entire weekend!!! Let me know when you guys go back on.

Love yas!

I am going into work early again today if I don't have to work overtime I will be in chat tonight.
Love yas

MOMS I AM SO SORRY ABOUT NOT BEING HERE I WILL TRY TO GO IN THE CHAT ROOM SOON AND POST MORE OFTEN TO YOUR POSTS.I HAVE BEEN GOING THRU A HARD TIME LATELY, I MISS YOU ALL. I KEEP EVERYONE OF YOU MOMS AND YOUR ANGEL IN MY HEART.I PRAY EACH NITE FOR YOU ALL LOVE YA JOANN HUBERT MOM.PS.AV IT'S COMEING SOON.