WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
zane

this is my first public anything about about my 23 year old sons murder he would have been 25 on aug. 23 he was my baby his murder was given 5 years, as i sit here tonight everything at court keeps running through
my head, his schalp stuck to the windshield, two or more bags of kitty litter needed to absorb all of the blood, witnesses and his brother saying his body was at least 20 feet in the air an angery out of control spoiled drug dealer, going 50 miles an hour through a crowded parking lot telling people to watch this, he hit my middle son, never braked continued killed my youngest, hit two cars one a police car speed away, hid till his mother could get a lawyer,,,, the judge said i KNOW this was NOT an accident 5 years. Zane had worked for four years at O'Neal Steele he was what every parent dreams for there child to be,he had plans for a grand life.

Re: zane

Karen
I am so very sorry for your loss, I will never understand how a sentence of 5 years can be handed down for murder. It is so very unfair that someone can take a life and then have a second chance at their own.
Sending Hugs your way
Jimmy's Mom

Karen, I am so very sorry as well...I really don't understand how these judges can sleep never mind look at their own children and give these ridiculous sentences. My son Chris' killer will be free just 26 months after he shot my boy 8!!!times as he slept tried to throw him in the ocean...he's got just 5 months left...we have for ever...his killer, his father...I'm so sorry Chris.....................
love to you and your family

I too am so sorry for your loss and the sentence that the murderer got. I will never understand how this so called justice system works. There can never be enough justice because our children are gone and then to have this additional slap in the face is just terrible. I am so sorry. Much love to you. Darien, Keara's Mom

I am so sorry for your loss. This is one place that truly does understand what you are going through. I wish there was something that I could say to make you feel better, but I know there isn't. My oldest son was murdered 16 months ago and he was shot in the head with a 9mm at a fairly close range. His killer was charged with first degree murder, but when it went before the grand jury they "no billed" the charge. He got off scott free. I am now raising my sons children. There is no easy solution to making things any better. Hopefully coming here and being able to vent to the moms here who are going through the same thing will help you some. It has helped me to know that I'm not alone.

THAN YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS I AM SO SORRY FOR EVERYONE AT THIS SITE. I NEVER KNEW THERE COULD BE SO MUCH PAIN, AND THAT THERE WAS SO MUCH INJUSTICE. I WISH THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT COULD BE DONE, SO FAR I HAVE MET NO-ONE THAT THE SYSTEM HAS WORKED FOR. MY SONS KILLER HAS WEALTHY PARENTS, THEY SPENT THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS ON HIS DEFENSE ATTORNIES, MY FAMILY HAD TO RELIE ON THE COMMONWEALTH, HE REALLY DID'NT EVEN TRY, MONEY CAN GET YOU ANYTHING.I KNOW LIFE MUST BE HARD RAISING YOUR GRANDCHILREN BUT YOU HAVE A PIECE OF YOUR SON TO FILL YOUR DAYS,ITS NOT HIM BUT I HOPE THEY HELP FILL THE EMPTYNESS. ZANES BIRTHDAY IS MONDAY,HE WOULD HAVE BEEN 25, THIS WEEK HAS BEEN HARDER THAN USUAL I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END THIS EXCEPT TO SAY THANK-YOU FOR BEING HERE KAREN

HELLO ZANE I AM SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR SON MY SON WAS KILLED IN O7 JULY.IT"S SO SAD TO SEE SO MANY NEW MOTHERS HERE MY HEART GO OUT TO YOU AND MY PRAYERS MY SON NAME IS HUBERT .