WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Travis Bestwick Trial GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

The jury deliberated all week which was very unusual and even at one point there was the threat of a hung jury but they came through today and found Travis' murderer guilty on all 3 felony charges. What a relief for Nanci, Shawna, their family and friends. Just wanted to post this update. Thanks to all who kept them in their prayers, thoughts and hearts. Laura & AV

Re: Travis Bestwick Trial GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

It's a GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so glad this part is over for Nanci and family I know what a relief it is to get that guilty verdict. Now lets hope the sentencing is the full 77 years.
Love ya all
Jimmy's Mom

YEAH!!!!!!!

Dear Nanci,Shawna and family
I thought I heard a rumbling in the skies the other night,it was our angels celebrating with Travis.Awesome and about time.Love and God Bless

Thanks Laura and AV for keeping everyone posted on the trial and verdict, as I don't have a computer at home right now and since May at least one or two of the owners family have been in Greece, which leaves me holding the fort down. It looks like the son will be home around the 20th which means sometime after that I will take some much needed vacation, between work and this trial, I'm about to fall over.

Thank you all ladies for your thoughts and prayers during these last couple of weeks, they were felt here daily.

Once I get a computer at home, you will hear more from me. Love you all and not a day goes by that I don't think of all of you and our angels (even thought I think my angel may have some horns) LOL!!!

Nanci

Nanci I am so glad to hear that you got a guilty verdict. Amen. Love ya Paula

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!