WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Julie

I just found out today that Julie is in a Homeless Shelter. She said it was fine for me to tell the Moms. I have the phone number where she can be reached. If you email me I can give you the number. It sounds like she is getting a lot of help there.

Re: Julie

Well that wakes me up I am going to stop complaining about my paychecks at least I get one every two weeks.
Love ya
Jim's mom

Since nobody but Shirley responded to this post I thought I would see if anyone wanted me to give Julie a message. I would be glad to do that and I am sure Julie would be glad to hear from the Moms. She also has no internet.

Darien, I really want Julie's number so I can call.
Thanks, Love Sharon

Sorry we have been preoccupied with the long awaited trial for Travis Bestwick--Nanci's son & Shawna's brother. It has been going on for over 2 years and they have been dragged through hell and back trying to fight for justice--and now the trial is being dragged out as well. Tell Julie we are thinking of her & hope she can get back on her feet. Laura & AV

Please give Julie my best too. Life has become so hard for so many of us including me!! It seems to me that since Timmy was killed, my life has fallen apart. Nothing ever to be the same, one thing after the other and so hard to keep up. I've not been feeling well either. I do hope things get better for Julie and will keep her in my prayers.

Bette

Yes you are right Bette, life is very hard on us. I feel grateful though that I still have my house. It is just so sad to me that Julie has ended up in a shelter and there are no funds for victims families but we take care of murderers!!

Hey Julie I am sending all my love to you.I hope you are getting some help where you are.Carry us around with you,and know that you are with us always.Love and God Bless Thank you Darien for getting these messages to Julie