WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Forgive

Moms At my church they have been talking about forgiving .I don't know how to forgive this woman behind Billy Lee's murder.Has anyone been able to forgive the killer or one's behind ther murder ? Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

Re: Forgive

Not me nor do I want to. Love ya, Darien

Bobbie
Not me, I can't even imagine forgiving the POS or his mother that to me would be betraying my Jim.
Hugs
Jimmy's mom

Me either. I don't think I can.

When they murdered John. I went to a Priest,,,,, he told me Ihad to forgive the SOB's ,,,,,,,,,,, I walked out of the confessional. I went to church the day they gave Cicero life in prison and Edward 21 years. But to this day I have not gone to communion or confession. I can't forgive them for what they did. I can only wish them death. It's something that I have just not been able to do.

hi bobbie,
I don't think we are meant to even consider forgiveness like that...to forgive our child's killer.
Forgive yourself for not being able to choke down everything that has been taken from you, your son and your family...and then ask God...I've heard if you can't forgive the scum tell God you're sorry and call it good. That's what I've done because it's way too much for me.
Chris was killed by his father who we thought could never do this kind of horror. It's been almost 20 months...not one word from him or any of his family.
Not to me but my daughter, he has 4 siblings, no one has called to see how she is... now that she has a brother murdered by her father so she lost both and no one cares...I guess they can forgive easier than realize the truth...he shot Chris 8 times because he wanted to end my beautiful boy's life...his own son...Forgive him for that...not in this life.
love

Thank you moms I know I'M not the only one. For as I told them I jUST don't know how.I do pray when I go I will see Billy Lee again. Thinking of each of our children. Bobbie Billy Lee's mom

I cannot nor do I even want to forgive my daughters murderer.