WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a moment in a dream

Hi Ladies,
I've heard that dreams can be visits. Great. I'm one of those kind that never remembers dreams. For decades now I haven't so I pray to God that if he would like me to have a "visit" it would be very appreciated.
Last night finally...
I remember knowing I was asleep and that Chris was there with me...in my dream I told myself to remember. We were together and I was saying "your're really here Honey, you're here." We were so happy. Chris was laughing...I was feeling his skin and being so happy I was feeling him. and when I woke up I remembered 1st thing and said Thankyou

Re: a moment in a dream

Cooleo, I do believe our angels visit us in our dreams I have had two dreams of My Jim the first one I could see him way up on a hill on his motorcycle I could just see an outline but new it was Jim. The second one Jim came walking into a family get together he came right up to me and gave me a great big hug. Sure wish he would come again.
Glad Chris came to visit you and hope you have more visits from him.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

YES IT IS TRUE I HAVE THEM ALL THE TIME

Lois...I long for the dreams when Lisa "visits" and I am grateful that her sisters have them more regularly. Her older sister says she always hugs her in the end and then she is gone and her younger sister always argues with her that, "doesn't she know she is dead" with Lisa laughing at her saying silly I am not I am right here with you. I believe that is because she is right here with us but also know it is not enough but as Nanci would say, It is what it is. So it is only in here dreams we can see and hold our angels and they can respond to us. Which reminds me when people say two lives were lost I get so angry becuz they can still do all the things that were so savagely taken away from us....Luv ya....Laura & AV

Hi Ladies,
I'm so glad you've had those dreams/visits...I was so happy there and so was Chris...it seemed very brief but so nice.
Laura, I hope yours comes soon...Lisa is with you watching you sleep, goofin around with her sisters.
Back to work
Love sent as always to all the MOMS

Dear Lois I remember my girlfriend who lost her daughter waited 3 yrs till she had a dream of her daughter.When she finally had it it ws wonderful.When Nicky died she told me that and I was so distraught.I thought that's soooo long.I had a couple bad dreams of Nicky,he was always young like 6.His brothers and sister dreamed of him alot and always in the dream they kept telling him he was dead and he got mad at them in the dreams and said no I'm not.So I take it for what it is, he really isn't dead just in another relm ahead of me.I can deal with that,because I know I will see him again just like all you Moms will see your children.Boy I'm sure they have alot to tell and show us when we get there. I'm so glad you had that dream.It gives you something to look forward to ya know? I mean it's all we have left and it helps get us through the week.Love and God Bless

Hi Barb, They are waiting for us...and you are so right...visits/dreams give us that hope and thats what we are left with. Hope that our angels are still with us at times and safe with God, waiting for us. I know I'm not alone when I say...I really wish this wasn't real and Chris to be here...so in order to get through another second I have to have that faith that God does re-unite those who have loved before.
But the pain of missing Chris deepens daily...life seems so long sometimes now...and eternal love seems never-ending and huge,just like losing Chris. He a huge part of the goodness of us is incredibly missed.
He had no idea how much he helped all of us just by watching his strength and his love of life and love for us, his faith in us...he is so missed by us all.
The dream was nice...........we were happy to be together
Thank you Barb
Sending out some love

Lois,
I am so glad Chris came through to you. I too knew that I was asleep when Wes came to see me in a dream.
I knew he was dead (how could I forget!) but I wasn't sad. We were both happy and I was kissing him all over his face. Visits are very profound.

I've had bad dreams that were created from my fears.
Unfortunately I still rememeber them too.

Be sure to write down your dream in detail. As time goes on some of the details fade and could have some meaning that isn't obvious to you right now.
Sweet Dreams Sister Mom
Karen Wes's mom

Hi Karen, Today is a good day to have come on and see you had responded to this. I hadn't thought about that dream for awhile and we were so happy like you and Wes. And yes I knew Chris was dead while dreaming,and it was ok, we were incredibly happy to be together. That was such a good feeling, even now remembering has made me feel how near to me Chris is still and I feel held by his love.

Just what was needed today of all days.....
my daughter Aly and her husband Cris are re-newing their vows today and I have been abit disconnected I guess with Chris's 2nd Angel day a week past. Not to mention other news I gotten lately that I get to hold to myself because it's just not the right time...but I still know.
But enough of that I will choose to see your words as a sign this morning that my Chris will be close to me today and will be able to fully celebrate my Aly's happiness because their love is truly beautiful and Chris was so happy for her so I will celebrate for him too.
Thank you for sharing your dream...it sounds very similar and I like that don't you.
It was good to read everyone here and the happiness that comes across about dreams of our angels
love you guys
I feel like my Aly is disappointed in me though and that doesn't make the day any easier. This hasn't been easy for us but I know today is to be awesome.
My girl has planned her whole day and I can't wait to see what she has created and share with you all. This was supposed to have happenned in Hawaii 2 yrs ago so it is something she has always wanted and it is today. And my grandson Ez will be in his size 3 suit.
The day will be fine...

Size 3 suit! How Cute!!!
I call these happy/sad days.
Love and happiness in the air, family to share it with and the one who isn't there. Under your smile you carry a deep sadness. Your daughter lost her brother, she feels it too. To cover it up only makes it harder. I hope you hugged her and whispered something, or you gave each other a look, reassurance Chris is there.
I got a sign from Wes to make sure I didn't forget!
A few days before my grandson's first birthday party I asked a few people if they wanted to sneak off during the party with me and let a red balloon go, in memory of Uncle Wes.
The party was a blast, there was a lot going on we helped set everything up and helped with the clean up.
My husband was helping to carry everything to the cars, from the parking lot I hear a lot of screaming and everyone pointing to the red balloon stuck in the tree. Gil said when he was putting the balloons in the car that the red one zipped passed his head like it was in a hurry and out the door.
OH! I forgot! I forgot to send Wes a red balloon!
But he didn't!
Isn't that cool?
Your post jumped out at me and I had to reply even though it was 6 months ago.
I hope your Daughters day went well for all of you.
Be sure to look for orbs in the pictures!
Karen Wes's mom