WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Travis Bestwick...Trial

I would like to ask all the moms to keep Nanci, Shawna and all of Travis Bestwick's family in their thoughts, hearts and prayers. Their trial is scheduled to start tomorrow. For those who don't know Travis' story he was run over by an illegal immigrant driving with an illegal license with illegal plates given to him by the state of Wisconsin! Oh I forgot the pos was underage and drunk and Travis was riding his motorcycle. Thinking of you guys and know that we will all be with you. Luv ya....Laura & AV

Re: Travis Bestwick...Trial

yes i will keep travis family in my prayers hugs joann hubert mom.

Woke up this morning with Nanci and family on my mind I know how hard this is especially to sit in the court room with the POS that murdered Travis. Then to have to relive that tragic night very, very hard.
Love to you all
Jimmy's mom

Oh you know you guys are on my mind, thoughts, heart, prayers!!! All my love ♥♥♥ Know we are all there with you holding your hands!!!!

Nanci and family, please know that you all are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this difficult time.....

Dear Nanci,Shawna and family My thoughts and prayers are with you all as you seek the justice Travis deserves.May our angels all be gathered in that courtroom,to see that justice prevails.Love and God Bless

Our thoughts are again with you today knowing you guys got absolutely nowhere because of the diluted jury pool. What a joke our justice system has become and what they put the victims families through without the slightest care in the world. Hang in there guys and know we will be here for you. Luv ya guys...Laura & AV

My thoughts and love will be with you as you go through this difficult process. I hope the POS gets what he deserves. Love you guys. Darien

I pray for you to see justice and hope it's swift