WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Our Angels

Ehankyou for finding Chris, You are one very nice lady. It's a beautiful and sad tribute seeing all our beautiful children gathered together here as they are there

Dear Shirley Wow I didn't expect a video of our kids this soon.Thanks for including Nicky in this beautiful tribute.Where do you find the time? These videos continue to bond our angels together and our families.Thanks again and let me know about that class will you? Love and God Bless

This is a do over when I watched this once again I realized I missed Travis. Not sure why the pic of Kaylin is there I deleted it cause it was to fuzzy guess she decided to stay.

Hello Jim's mom. I don't get on the computer anymore, actually was not planning to today either, but so glad I did. Thank you for including my son in your video!

Thank you for always remembering Mark. I'm going to try and make a video/slideshow one day. Hope all the MOMS are doing well. Love to you and your Angels!

Take care,
Randi

Great video, thank you too for including Timmy. Love this song always did and so true, forever young. Oh how it hurts my heart!!!

Much love
Bette