WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Timothy Clark's AngelVersary

Tomorrow will be the third anniversary of the day that Bette Clark's Son Timmy's Life was stolen. Please let Bette know that Timmy & his family are in our thoughts & hearts...Luv ya Spaz Mom...Laura & AV

Re: Timothy Clark's AngelVersary

Luck O' the Irish

Fly High Sweet Angel Timmy
Thinking of you Bette and keeping you and your boys in my heart always.

Dear Bette You know I am always thinking of you,Timmy and your boys.I hope you find some peace on this horrible day.I wish I could put kimi's on here but I still can't.I put a couple on his last memories page though.Love and God Bless as always.

Thank you so much Laura/AV, Shirley and Barb. I love the graphics they are awsome!!!! Barb I did see the ones you posted on his site I know I still some times forget how to do it on here.

I don't know I'm sitting here chocking back the tears at work. I'm leaving early today, but it is pouring or was pouring out. I had the scariest drive to work in it this morning took me an hour and half, I had wished in the car that I took the day off. but think maybe it was better I didn't. then I read all the beautiful candles and condolences on last-memory site and just tears came flowing, then friends sending me messages on f/b, tey started again. So I sit here with tears in my eyes when I thougth I could block out this day and not be upset like I think I'm so strong and can do this, but in reality I'm not. I'm crying as I write this now. 3 years, how can this be I keep saying over and over, I just never get it. I never will. I miss him so much, so much it hurts my heart so bad. I know you all understand, everyone thinks we should move on and be ok but we aren't especially on their angel days they are the worse. I know I'll get thru it, but it hurts so bad. Really how do we do this? How do we get up each day knowing that someone killed our kids?

But I better stop because I can't stop crying now and I want to thank all of you for being there for me and thinking of me or just keeping me and the boys in your prayers. I love you all.

Bette

Dear Bette As I looked at the rain today I thought how fitting,then panic set in as I thought also about the candle lighting service.I'm so thankful it stopped,think our angels had anything to do with that??? I will be thinking of you all as I head off to work tonight,I'm sure Timmy will have a great turn out.He is truly loved.Love and God Bless

just stop by to say that i am thinking of timmy today may god let you feel his touch hug and prayers joann hubert mom.

Thanks Barb & Joann. It turned out really nice I will put some pics up on his memorial site lot of people came and YES IT DIDN'T RAIN !!!!! It poured after midnight while I was sleeping cause it woke me up, I was so glad that no rain and so many people came. I'm tired and exhausted and feel really awful today i think it hit me harder today as I feel so drained. I didn't cry, or break down, so I'm waiting for that because I know it's going to happen, I feel it coming, I'm just glad I was strong enough to stand tall last night!!!

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and your boys and hope you are all ok...it's nice you had the service to honor your boy...makes me think about Chris's angeldate Dec.11th...the 2nd and the last before his killer/father's release date 2/9/11. It would be nice to do something for Chris then...but I'm here and the people that loved him there...maybe I can do something.
I hope you are okay today.

I am sure that Timmy was there making you stand tall for him being the voice that was taken away. It is like the saying about being strong, When it is your only option! Well the next day AV was at store on the 14th and a dime flew out of her hands from the cashier...yes it was a 1989! So I know the Angels were there! Luv ya...and call me back!!!! Laura & AV

I found a dime too that night!!! After I dropped my sister off I stopped at the gas station and there it was when I opened my car door. It was 1975. when I went home and told the boys that I found one and the year, Joey asked me what were you doing in 1975? I said IDK I was only 15 then, and Joe and Matt were like ???15??? and it hit me, Timmy was 15.

Having very bad times right now, wish i could come here more often and talk I just go home do dinner and go to bed, that's bad, really really bad. I'm sick all the time, stomach after I eat I feel nauseous losing weight like crazy, everything seems to be getting worse.

Love yas
Bette