WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: SO BROKEN HEARTED!!

Hi Michelle, have you in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard these days are, I'm so sorry you hurt, so sorry we all hurt the way we do. I hope you find some good memories to think of that can make you smile, I know it's so hard we miss our babies so much. Some days I don't even know how I manage thru the day at all.

Sending you lots of hugs and prayrs and love today on Tony's Angel Day.

God Bless
Bette
Timmy's mom

THANK YOU GUY'S,I TOOK A NAP THROUGH HALF THE DAY,ITS A RAINY DAY SO IT MAKES IT MORE HARDER!! I AM STAYING FIRM,IT'S SO HARD BUT WITH ALL MY MOM'S PRAYER'S AND SWEET PRAYER'S I WILL MAKE IT THROUGH,HUG'S!!

Michelle,
I'm so sorry for your pain that is especially more hard for you now. My thoughts are with you and your angel Tony
with love to you

Michele, I know how hard the angel dates can be. We miss our babies so much. It is the worse pain that any mother could possibly feel but somehow we continue to make it. I am glad u were able to sleep part of the day. I love you and send lots of hugs and kisses your way.

HI MICHELLE, I MISS YOU. I AM THINKING OF U AND THE YOUNG MENS TODAY. SO SORRY I MISS TONY'S ANGEL DAY MY FATHER IN-LAW JUST DIED BUT KNOW I AM ALWAYS WITH U IN MY HEART HUGS MY SISTA CALL ME SOMETIMES OK PLEASE LOVE U GIRL.JOANN

MS. JOANN I MISS YOU TOO,WOW,SORRY FOR LOSS!! I CAN'T FIND YOUR NUMBER,ALL MY NUMBER'S IN MY PHONE WAS LOST WHEN I LOSS MY PHONE,BUT MY NUMBER ARE THE SAME!!U ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART ALSO!!

i have a new number i will give it to u just e mail joann64ellsworth@aol.com thank you hugssssssssssss an drop the ms i feel old

Dear Michelle
Sorry I missed Tony's angel day.I hope you found some peaceful thought that day and that you are feeling a little better by now.Not that we ever really feel better,but sending love and hugs your way anyway.Fly free dear Tony and send mom a special dream to get her through this heartache.Love and God Bless