WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TONY'S ANGEL DAY!!

HI MOM'S,I BEEN SO LOSS,I BEEN SHUTING MY SELF OUT,I KNOW I SHOULD STAY CLOSE,BUT I BEEN SO DOWN,AND TRYING TO KEEP STRONG FOR MY BOY'S,TONY'S BIRTHDAY WAS HARD,NOW IS ANGEL DAY IS ALMOST HERE,THE PAIN IS SO HARD,4 LONG YEARS,AND MANY MORE TO COME,LORD PLEASE HELP ME,MY TEAR'S NEVER STOP.I MISS MY BABY SO MUCH,MY HEART IS WITH ALL MY BEAUTIFUL MOM'S,EVEN WHEN I AM NOT HERE U GUYS ARE FOREVER IN MY HEART!!PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY BOYS THIS WEEKEND!HUG'S!

Re: TONY'S ANGEL DAY!!

Michelle,

I feel the same as you, not that that makes it any easier for you, but we all know all we can do is let each other know we are not alone on this road, we will never be the same and this horrible pain we feel will never go away. I'm sure where people get that it gets easier cause I sure don't think that's true. Know that I think of you and Tony all the time, like you I don't get here much, but that doesn't mean I think of all the MOMS and their angels. Hang in there girl.
Love ya
Nanci/Travis' Mom

Michelle
I don't think any amount of time will heal this pain. Time may heal all wounds but it sure doesn't heal the pain. Our lives have changed, we have changed and we had nothing to do with that change we had no control over it. Not a day goes by that I don't think of all my sister moms always keeping you all in my heart and thoughts. You hang in there you know we all love you and will be thinging of you and your boys this weekend.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's mom

Michelle, Sending love your way...I came across this in a movie subtitle...God reunites those who have loved before. That is good..........
I'm sorry we have these kinds of days now in the mix of our lives. I hope you feel your Tony close.
love,
Lois/Chris's mom