WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
not good

Hey there just writing bevause I could use some prayers or encouragement right now. One of my dearesr friends died 2 days ago. Went t sleep and never woke up. She was 32 years old. Im afraid she may have took her own life, not sure yet..In April my very best friend Billy died of a heart attack at 32 years old.My two kids re in florida and I feel like a balloon going to pop. Im so worried and this just aint right losing my freinds like this it scares me.

Re: not good

Sending lots of love your way April. I'm sorry for these recent losses. I'm back to work now.
Aloha

April
I am so sorry to hear about your friends, I am sending hugs your way.
Love
Jimmy's Mom

April, I am also sorry to hear about these losses. As if losing our children is not enough! I lost my Mom, my exfiance, my brother in law and my Dad in less than three years. It is so hard to lose the people that you love and it reminds us again how vulnerable we are. I am sending lots of love your way.

HI DARIEN,SENDING PRAYER'S & LOVE YOUR WAY,SO SORRYABOUT YOUR FRIEND,MY HEART GOES OUT TO ,IT'S SO HARD TO LOSE A LOVE ONE OR FRIENDHUG' FRM MY HEART!!