WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please send some positive thoughts my way.

I am so frustrated I want to scream. I sent in the applications for Comfort Zone Camp in Janurary for my grandchildren Justin and Victoria. Apparently they didn't entet them into the system and now I don't know if they have been excepted or not. Anyway please hope along with me that they get to go.

Re: Please send some positive thoughts my way.

Darien
You know I am thinking of ya, it seems like nothing is easy anymore.
Love Ya
Jim's Mom

Sorry it's been so long since I've been here. Between taking Caleb to CZC in April and going myself to the parent camp in May and my classes and trying to work part time, I haven't had much free time.
I'm sending a ton of positive thoughts your way that they will get in. When I sent my applications in, I checked with Sherry every few days to see if we were going to be able to attend or not. I am thinking of taking Caleb to the reunion camp. I know it helped us both so much.

I'm thiking of you and your grandkids and hope this is all working out. sending love to you

Dear Darien I so hope that this mistake is corrected.I know how much your grandkids enjoy going.I will keep you and them in my thoughts and prayers.Love and God Bless

That sucks.. I will defintaly pray for you all tht you all get to go. Lots of huggs

I HOPE EVERYTHING TURNS OUT GOOD,YOU ARE IN MY HEART!!