WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD

https://www.facebook.com/MOMS-Mothers-of-Murdered-SonsDaughters-204883439

You can find on Facebook at:

Debbie Wiley – MOMS Founder 

Messageboard is back up, please join other moms on the messageboard.

-->
WELCOME TO MOMS MESSAGEBOARD
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
asking for prayers

hi mom i am sorry to tell you all that about 1:30 am to day my family suffer a loss my sister in law daughter was murdered alone with her child father she was picking him up somewere with her child in the car and they was ambush. i am always praying for you all hugssssssss joann hubert mom

Re: asking for prayers

I'm so very very sorry joann. I pray for you and your family. I can't find anymore words, This is so unfair...why are there so many bad people now
sending you all my love

OMG I'm so sorry for you loss. Why is there so much killing going on, so much evil out there. I will never understand this world of ours. Life is just too hard.

(((((hugs)))) and prayers!!!!

Joann, I don't get here much anymore, but I try to whenever I can. I am sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you. It's a sad crazy world we live in, and will only get worse. (sorry, just stating a fact)

Over a year after my son was murdered, his friend was murdered-shot in the head. I know he was Gerrick's true friend as I heard how hard he took it when he found out Gerrick was murdered. Then a couple of years later my daughter's boyfriend was murdered-also shot. Now one of her daughter's has to grow up without a father. In the '90's my other daughter's boyfriend's brother was shot and murdered in the store he was working in during a robbery. Joann, thanks for all your prayers, we are all praying for you as well.

OH My goodness! Thats so terrible! I dont even know shat to say except i am so sorry and you are all in my prayers...so sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending my love, thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Love and hugs, Paula

Joann
I too am so sorry for your loss this is a crazy world we are living in so much evil.I am keeping you in my thoughts and in my heart.
Love and Hugs
Jimmy's Mom

Joann, I am so sorry. The world just seems to get worse all the time. It is so sad. I am keeping you and your family close to my heart. Love ya.

hi moms i thank you all from the bottom of my heart yes we are living in a sick and crazy world i don't think it will ever end she leaves to morn three children behind so sad i think my worst month are june and july and just around the corner is huber is hubert angel day three years the po took my baby from us just so sad and before this i was in my own world with my pain and now this happen. hugs

HSM...We are so sorry for your loss...This world is becoming so evil and those we turn to for justice are just puppets anymore with no backbone or brains. There doesn't seem to be any deterrents anymore and no one respects or values human life not even the judges. We miss you in chat and hope you can come back in sometime. Luv ya..Laura & AV

i miss u all to. h s m, i did not forget .u know love u all hugs i will return soon trying to get my daughter ready for school soon love and hugsssssss